- We require a deposit of 50% of the total cost of the tour to secure a position in one of our tours.
- You can make a deposit on our make a booking page.
- You could also pay in full by selecting the optional full payment option.
- The balance is to be paid a minimum of 1 month before depature of the tour.
- You can make a balance payment on our finalize my booking page.
You will get a invoice via email for the deposit and/or balance payments. Please keep these invoices as they are your 'tickets' to join our trip. Print them out and put them on your packing list.
The booking and payment process.
- Select a tour to add to your basket, you can add multiple bookings. Simply check the number of riders and pillons on the check out page. Please make note of the dates for the tour you have selected.
- Check the number of riders you are booking for on the checkout page, then proceed to the next step by clicking checkout.
- Fill out your billing information, and credit car information. If you are booking a tour for multiple riders please specify their email addresses in the order comments. That we can ensure they will receive all emails we send out with information around the tour. Other wise we assume you will pass on the information to the relevant riders.
- We use Paypal to process the payments, you are not required to have a Paypal account to make a payment on our website, you can simply use your credit card. We do not store any credit card details on our system they are all kept with Paypal. Click review order button to proceed to the next step.
- Review all information on the review order page, to ensure that you will receive the detailed tour information (where we meet, etc..).
- Lastly on the Paypal page authorize the payment.
If you want to receive a discount when booking for multiple people, please book every one with one booking. The system automatically gives discounts for larger numbers.
If you are experiencing any difficulties with our system, please contact us on +27 (71) 0809794 or via our contact form. We will assist you through any difficulties or make alternative arrangements. We are on GMT +2 so please keep that in-mind when trying to phone us.
All our tours are english, however we can provide translators when required. This is by arrangement only so please get in contact with us.
We cater for 20 riders in a group. Larger groups are only by arrangement and will receive a discount.
We cater for team building events but these are by arrangement only